"By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge its rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant treasures." Proverbs 24:3

What I just did.

OK, It's time I start blogging again, because who else do I tell this to at 11:21 pm the night before Christmas Eve?  And who really cares?  Well, you do, if you keep reading.  Here's what I just did:  On a routine night reconnoissance into my boy's room I discovered that one son (who shall remained unnamed) was sleeping very soundly on urine-soaked sheets, from the night before.  Did I wake him up to have him change, and put new clean sheets on the mattress?  Noooo, I just rolled his heavy body to the side of his smelly bed, put a waterproof pad over most of the wet spot, then rolled him back onto the pad and left him there sleeping like a rock.  A big, heavy, wet rock.  That's what I just did.  And now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment